The following is a summary of changes noticed this month, as a result of having done CrossFit since January 8, 2013.
- Can put shoes on by bending at the waist
- do CrossFit 3x/week, including when on the road, but, took two weeks out of the program.
- Food eating is healthier. I had a night where I gave into a “pigout” munchie night, I realized the next day that things had shifted when my pigout meant popcorn and some nuts and water.
- PR’d Front Squat, Snatch
- Not as much to report as I missed a few weeks
- You can see my strength progression in this link, and my Named Wod’s here:
- 3X in Jan. Now a size X or size 14 blouse
- 26w in Jan. Wearing size 16 pants.
- Weight 268 in Jan – 222 no change in September…as my son says, the only weight that i should be concerned about is the weight that I am lifting
- For women: who needs Kegel exercises when you have CrossFit. Realized that sneezing, coughing, etc haven’t been a problem for a few months, in fact, no problems at all exist…
- wearing earrings now as my face has changed shape and they look better
- buying clothes a size ahead so that I have clothes to shrink into
- Cheered on my first UG Series / CrossFit Brantford teams
- Missed the last step when rushing out of the office late at night, fell hard, but, probably not as bad as if my balance wasn’t as improved as it is. Then again, I would have been going down the stairs one step at a time. – sadly, that fall took away what I thought would be a september milestone — no falls.
For previous months changes: here is August’s