An ode to the night is what you ask
I write, but not in the limelight to bask
As a fail planted seed this poem has slept
You, as the spring, stir what winter has kept
safe in its bosom until time says NOW.
Listeners of the night, to Him I bow
My head is grateful thanks for his great care
When stillness of the nights with me did share
Until the sound I listened for was there
A blessed thump, sweetest sound in the air
A bike came home, safe in His arms, my heir
To a parent’s share of blessed wear and tear
Listener’s of the night, now that tires four
I listen for, His care is as before
No ode to the night I wish to share more.
What I have been editing
- When you realize your pigout is compromised of healthy choices — September series
- Two PRs, witnessing creativity & the school crowd returns
- Furniture moving, burpees and coffee: August series of changes
- Tough Question: “How do you experience the weight loss” – Part II
- Tough Question: How is the weight loss experienced by you?
- An Outfit for the Theatre
- CrossFit & AquaFit: Graham’s prediction came true
- Topnotch Jar Opener — July Series of Functional Changes